Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What is Success?

I realized while writing a new blog and using the word success, that I have yet to post my definition of success. I feel this is a crucial part of my blog seems how it is what all my posts are about achieving. So here we go..
       Success - (as defined by Austin Fleming) - success is achieving the life you've dreamed about. Being able to live your life the way you want, with no limitations. Being financially stable. Not having to listen to anybody unless you deem them worthy of your attention. Working to benefit yourself, as opposed to someone else or someone elses company. Being able to do what you love, daily.
       I could go on and on covering what I believe success is, but now that I've hit the main points I think its time to switch gears into how to achieve success. Now I am only 21 years old and have yet to achieve my own definition of success. Having said that, I have goals, I have an idea of what I want my future to be, and I have belief. These three things are the most useful tools a person can have and I believe are the first steps to gaining what you want out of life, or achieving success. Follow my blog as I explain how I believe anyone can attain their dreams
.

No comments:

Post a Comment